Ajubatus Foundation is an NGO and needs your help to do the work we have set out to achieve for our future generations.
There are a number of ways you can assist us:
- Funding for the Foundation, Research Projects and Wild4Kids initiatives
- John’s Books – all proceeds from books purchased go to the Foundation
- Ajubatus jewellery range – all proceeds from purchases go to the Foundation
- Wild4Kids – help with any items on our wish list, adopt/sponsor a school, volunteer your time
- MySchool Card – become a My School Card supporter
- Donations – of any kind
The Ajubatus Foundation costs in the region of R1,20 million per annum excluding the Research Project costs. Projects such as the Lion, Rhino and Cheetah programmes generally cost approximately R1.30 million per annum to run. This excludes establishment and capital costs which add a further R500k to R750k per project for vehicles, equipment and telemetry..
The Ajubatus Wild4Kidz concept costs are currently absorbed into our central costs thus allowing donations to be utilised in its entirety. The cost per school establishment under the programme is in the region of R200k and ongoing operational costs in the region of R75k per school per annum. Bursaries cost from R18k for young scholars to R70k for tertiary level education programmes. The capital infrastructure costs for the Wild4Kidz concept is set at R900k which includes two suitable vehicles and educational equipment.
If you can help us with any of the above, please let us know via the Contact Us page